...in my life, I mean.

Wednesday, February 4

Because I know the anticipation was killing you

After re-examining my blog and reading some past posts I've posted, I noticed something: I have yet to mention Barack Obama. Oh, I have definitely mentioned the election, but nObama.
From what I've read so far on the internet, it seems like one cannot run a blog without occasionally (or more like constantly) mentioning or hinting at their political opinions. In order to officially establish myself as a serious blogger, I believe my opinion on the president of the United States of America -- the country where I reside -- should be known. Ladies and gentlemen of the internet, I present you with my opinion on Barack Obama:

He's pretty hot.

Not sexy like some may think, but he's definitely up on there on the hotness scale.

I give him a 7 out of 10.

1 comment:

Cassie The Venomous said...

Ha-ha!! This is the first appearance rating I have seen given to the president. Congrats. I'm glad to know we have a Seven as our president. Bush was not a centimeter over a Two.

XoXo
c.